- Hammocks Macrame Chairs: Made of 100% handmade cotton, the rope and swing design feature macrame net chair pattern with fringe tassels. 265 pounds weight capacity with dimension of about 31.5 “L X 23.6” W X 45.2 “H (Height of chair, without rope is 17.9”), very safe and suitable for both adults and children.
- Real Size: The seat size is 23.6 inch in diameter and the back at it’s highest point is 17.9 inch. The front two hanging rope length is 39 inch, the back hanging rope length is 31.5 inch.
- Versatile Use: Macrame swing net chair can be used as a light cradle and swing reading chair or relaxing meditation chair. Great addition to home, bedroom, sunroom, kid’s room, living room, and more. Adds charm to garden, yard, patio, deck and garden. Versatile enough to function as hammock chair, room display, or one of a kind piece of art.
- Easy to Install: You can hang it countless places you want, indoor or outdoor. Set it up in minutes. It can be suspended from the ceiling inside of your room, from sturdy branch in your garden, from a strong beam on your porch.
- NOTE: Item does not include cushion or hanging accessories. It does have circle hook/attachment for you to hang. Please note that.
Details: This Macrame Hammock Chair is hand crafted to the highest quality. This beautiful chair provides luxurious comfort as you doze away or catch up with a good book. Hanging chairs are the new, cool thing that can be suspended from the ceiling inside your home, from a sturdy branch in your garden, from a strong beam on your porch.
They bring coziness anywhere you place it. Makes a sweet snuggle swing to hang outside and enjoy nature, rest under the sunset, relax poolside, or lounge on the deck – Nestle into cozy “cocoon” while reading – Listen to the sound of rain, crickets, bird chirping, or quiet night of stargazing, etc.
How to install a hanging chair:
1. Choose a place where you want to hang your macrame swing chair? In the house or in the garden? On the covered porch or balcony?
2. A stand or a suspension kit? The more flexible you want to use your hanging chair, the more optimized choice is a chair stand. But a hanging chair stand may take up more space and more money, please take this into consideration. If you just want to hang it on the ceiling or branch of the garden or anywhere that could support your weight, you’ll need chain or rope or heavy bungie cord, etc., to hang this from a beam or ceiling.
Two Hanging Styles:
There are two ways to hang your macrame hammock chair: Swing style and pivot style
If you decide to hang your hammock chair Swing Style, you can use it as a comfy swing which allows you to sway forth and back. In this case, you will need two anchor points in your ceiling indoors or a single sturdy tree branch in your backyard.
Hanging your hammock chair Pivot Style allows you to rotate 360 degrees and drift smoothly while you relax. If you prefer this hanging style, you will need only one anchor point. This hanging technique being suspended from the one anchor point with a chain or rope.